"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Friday, July 16, 2010
On The Street
Go to On the Corner . com and you can see more Buenos Aires street styles.
I see if myself, every day actually, out on the street.
Depending on the neighborhood, you will find more funky fashion (Palermo, San Telmo for example) and then High fashion ( Recoleta, Palermo, Belgrano) and all over town there are imaginative people who do wonderful things with whatever they find.
I envy them..
I sometimes have no idea what to do with what I have so I go out the door like I did today..
Grey corduroys tucked into riding boots, with a black turtleneck, with a black coat , with a black furry scarf that I bought in Montreal many moons ago.
Add black gloves and a big black bag and there you have it .. the No Idea What To Wear Outfit. And don't forget the sunglasses.. large , black.
Later in the day, it was accessorized a little more with a large brown doggie. .. who needs no accessories to look fabulous .. he just Is.
Posted by NotesFromAbroad at 4:13 PM
- ► 2017 (215)
- ► 2016 (264)
- ► 2015 (309)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (308)
- ► 2011 (356)
- Todays Guest Poster - Pup
- Winter is back
- Ha! You call this Winter ?
- The Hero of the Day
- Parks, Pups, Pigeons, Plumbers
- Mondays - Look at This Blog !
- El fontanero
- Rainy Days and Mondays
- Palermo Viejo/Soho
- Friday Walk - Recoleta
- Thursday ... Friday had better be better.
- A Book, A Bench, Some Sunshine...
- Immigrations Day
- This is going to be short
- A Little Rain , A Little Music ...
- On The Street
- Yes I know it is Friday
- Footnote to the Plumber blog on Wednesday
- It is Wednesday, It Must Be The Plumber !
- Want to go for a little walk?
- Mondays Look at This Blog
- Sunday - World Cup - Winter
- Lazy ..
- Happy Independence Day Argentina !
- Belgrano R
- Another neighborhood
- It's a Pup's Life ...
- About the Library .. Biblioteca Nacional
- Just a little Peace and Quiet...
- What a Wonderful World
- What a day ...
- Thursday preview
- ▼ July (35)