It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Who has the energy ?

The Day started slowly... very slowly ... with coffee and reading the news online.

Then more coffee.
More news.
More coffee.

Time to take a shower and maybe get out of the house.
After I rest.

But then my husband got out the paint and did some wonderful fixing of unpainted spots here and there and I rested.
Pup kept an eye on the work being done.... and he rested too.

Then it was time to get out of the house.
Pup was more than ready.

Only problem was ... who has energy? Not me, you ?
No, I thought you brought it.. No, I don't have any.
Can we just walk slowly then , sit down here, watch them ?
Sure... So we walked ... slowly... we sat there and watched this one and that ... and him.


Then we meandered towards Palermo, along the way, deciding that we were tired and needed to stop at a cafe and enjoy a Bloody Mary ..



We relaxed, Pup relaxed, we people watched and when we were all sufficiently energised for the walk back , we gathered ourselves together and walked home .... slowly.. 
who has the energy ? 
not me, I must have left it at home.

Tomorrow is Monday.
I will see if I can remember where I left it. 
Things to do, people to see, Visitors are arriving on Friday.
Where did I leave my energy ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger