It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Sunset

Everyone talks about the sun in Florida, the skies and the sea and how warm it can be.
But at this moment in time, all I can say is that the sunsets here are breathtaking, every day.
This photo was taken from my bedroom window .. I am so glad that I had just glanced over and noticed the golden glow on the curtains ...

If a person were to think about Things in a way of "messages" and love from faraway, very far away .... well, you can think what you wish ~

3 comments:

  1. I agree. When we were down there I grew to understand why every single night people would gather on the beach to celebrate the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marty, I used to ooh and ahh over sunsets in NY too but here they are totally different , spectacular at times.
    The light and colors .. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Fort Lauderdale sunrises and sunsets. Breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger