It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Animalkind

ANIMALKIND
Hudson , New York

This is the wonderful place that I was told to go to when looking for a kitten.
This is where I found Minette.

The staff are  all volunteers, vets and all.
You walk in the door and you are surrounded by glass rooms with cats/ kittens waiting for a home, for a little bit of love and affection.

I even felt better after going there the first time.
The place is just packed full of big loving hearts and small creatures waiting for a home and some love.

Our last cat was an Abyssinian and one of the most wonderful cats I have ever had. He died an old man and we were so sad, I never thought I would want another cat. Then I saw this photo and thought, maybe I will give this adopt a cat idea a try. When I got there, he had already been adopted but I got my sweet little Minnette instead so I am content and so is she.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger