It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Well, Will ya look at that !

 Expats Blog 


They like me ! They really like me !!
Top Blog ! Wow !!

Thank you, I am honored and touched and pleased as punch !

Now those who have no idea what I am going on about, click on it and go see.
Apparently you can vote for me too. I hope I won't have to give a speech !
Be careful, aside from my Blog, there are sooo many more to read ..
You will have ideas, I know, you will have many ideas after browsing around those blogs, where would you like to live ?
Where do you see yourself living and having a home and an adventure ?
Can you speak the language ?
Or will you be like me and speak a language of your own, not really English and not really Spanish.

Even if you are content to stay put, it is fun to read about those who have been stricken with the best case of Wanderlust.

Go see. . tell what you think .




3 comments:

  1. Two congratulations, One for finally selling your apartment and one for your blog.
    Happy days are here again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I love your blog and just left a review for you on Expat Blog Awards. :)

    The funny thing is, the day I saw your post on your nomination for the Argentina category, I received an email saying that my blog was also nominated for the France category!! It's really lovely to know that people out there appreciate what we are doing with our creative spaces. :)

    If you're feeling up for it, please feel free to leave a review on my listing! I really appreciate any support that I get. :)

    http://www.expatsblog.com/blogs/1034/little-pieces-of-light

    x Milsters

    (http://littlepiecesoflight.blogspot.fr/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i.m a fan of yours. little pieces of light.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger