It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday .. Look at This Blog !

Gilles Vidal !
the photography !! the Panoramic View of Paris from the Eiffel Tower !!
What's not to love ?
Look at his Still Photography .. Jean Rochfort .. I love that mans face !
Enjoy ~

4 comments:

  1. I didn't see Jean Rochfort?
    Did you see him with Johnny Halliday in " Man on a Train."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can linger here no longer--I must go look at this blog you recommend! Way to send me packing...heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. cigale, go to photographe and go down the list and there are portraits ..down that list, you can see the faces, will be Jean Rochefort .. several photos, I love that mans face !

    Yes, we saw Man on a Train years ago and loved it. I could definitely see it again.
    I sometimes listen to Johnny Halliday on the web radio :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Jocelyn ! Come back and linger later :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger