It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday .. Look at This Blog !


Mai Tais Picture Book

Thanks to cigalechanta, I have been introduced to a new blog.
I need a new blog to read, like a hole in the head but I cannot stop reading this one and enjoying all the photos. The fact that there is Paris and jewelry and nice handbags doesn't put me off either ~
Why, I might even learn how to manage my scarves now !

4 comments:

  1. its true Candice we need a second life to read all the blogs ! LOVE the magnificent building from friday enjoy the week fay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Candice. Mai Tai lives in Languedoc.
    I love her collection, I bought a fox collar for my Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no, thank you , cigale ~ I enjoy this blog very much !
    A fox collar must be nice and warm for you right now .. Stay warm.
    Besitos, Fay !I am glad you liked the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checked it out so many great tips on new ways to wear my scarf collection...have work to do so will have to browse later.
    Thanks Candice
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger