It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, November 14, 2011

New Look


Notes From A Broad has a slightly new look.

Blogger changed things and I discovered my blog was different and would not go back to the way it was, therefore, I fixed it up as best I could ... being such a computer whiz and all that.

I tried blaming it on the computer fixer that we have who does this and that to my computer, but in the end, I blame Blogger .

I hope it doesn't put anyone off, it might even work better in the long run.

*If you like it, let me know !
*If the music annoys you, let me know.
*If you like the music, let me know !
*If you have suggestions or questions regarding topics , let me know.

un beso grande, C~

5 comments:

  1. Dear Candice, your blog is always beautiful, interesting, and the music superb!!!
    Un beso grande!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved your music.

    Anyway, it's content I look at. :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the same thing happened to me...
    all the important stuff dropped to the bottom but only on the current post not past ones for some reason.
    I blamed myself of course for this.
    The music...ahem...can't find where to turn it off..
    xxcg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besos Pearl !

    cg ... on that little iPod is the Turn Off place .. If it is too tiny, just lick on the bottom of the round green thing :)
    You see, I am so highly technologically advanced that I don't bother to learn the correct words for these things.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger