It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Do the Closets Day

Today is Do The Closets Day.
It has gotten just a bit too chilly to rely on my summer clothes anymore.
So we spent the morning , with my husband climbing the ladder to the top of the vestidor to bring down winter clothes. I then scattered them all over the room then we took a walk.
Pup needed a walk, I needed fresh air and to be away from the sight of all those clothes piled on the bed ... all those clothes on the floor ... when what I really want to see is a closet neatly filled with new clothes.
On our walk, I took photos. Always something to look at and to photograph!
Just one of the neighborhood streets.. and a very good Bakery/Cafe.
Tonight will be lay around and rest your leg night.
Yes, I know, life can be almost too exciting when an ex-pat in Buenos Aires~
This is one of the most well-mannered pups I have seen here yet !

5 comments:

  1. danielle kurihara in japanApril 16, 2011 at 7:02 PM

    Hello. It's fun reading about your life in BA and looking at the pictures. Take care. Hello to Pup from Nana and Hana the Shibas and Lulu the Basenji here in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Danielle !
    That pleases me very much. Besitos to your pups too ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great place to live. That top picture is stunning, what a building. Makes me want to go on holiday.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the inspiration and the pictures. Cleaning out my closet too. MtV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you MtV ... if I can inspire just one closet to be done a day, I will be happy .. LOL ... besos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger