It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday - Look At This Blog !

The New Victorian Ruralist




James Snowden. His blog is eye-catching, interesting, there is always something a bit different, he has great taste! Every time I look in there, I end up reeeally needing to have something here in my home.. yesterday it was water colored trees on my living room walls.. yes, really.
So go look, if you are like me, you will end up shocked when you realize you have just spent hours browsing through dreamy rooms, trying to decide which color is your favorite and how is it possible that people find these Goodies ( antiques/treasures) and you never see them where you live ...(speaking for myself obviously)..
So go enjoy my Monday Blog choice .. tell me ( and James) how you like it ..

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Candice! I hope all your readers enjoy The New Victorian Ruralist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love James' blog...it's always interesting, the images are always unique and beautiful, and the styling is perfection...wish his shop was very near by so I could experience all the specialness in person!

    Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger