It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, July 16, 2010

On The Street


Go to On the Corner . com and you can see more Buenos Aires street styles.


I see if myself, every day actually,  out on the street.
Depending on the neighborhood, you will find more funky fashion (Palermo, San Telmo for example) and then High fashion ( Recoleta, Palermo, Belgrano) and all over town there are imaginative people who do wonderful things with whatever they find.
I envy them.. 
I sometimes have no idea what to do with what I have so I go out the door like I did today..
Grey corduroys tucked into riding boots,  with a black turtleneck, with a black coat , with a black furry scarf that I bought in Montreal many moons ago. 
Add black gloves and a big black bag and there you have it .. the No Idea What To Wear Outfit. And don't forget the sunglasses.. large , black.
Later in the day, it was accessorized a little more with a large brown doggie. .. who needs no accessories to look fabulous .. he just Is.

1 comment:

  1. Please say that isn't you in that mini skirt...I am married you know...;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger