It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Something New~

Good morning, Buen dia !
I thought I would start something new .. On Mondays, but since I just thought of it, this first week will be on Tuesday... I am going to post a New Blog that I have discovered to share with you.
You are probably way ahead of me on what blogs out there are noteworthy but since this is My blog and what is noteworthy to some might not be to all... I will do it this way.
So Monday will be Go look at this Blog Day ..
You can look at mine every day and often but let's see if you like the Monday New Blog day too.


Today's is  Sadie Olive   .
The music got me right away, be sure your sound is on. Then the photos. When I read the stories ( I am just getting started, I got pulled in emotionally .. I am soft-hearted and she said all the right things) ..so enjoy and tell me if you like my choice. And tell her too !


I will be back later with my own blog.
I woke with a blazing sore throat and copious amounts of hot drinks and hopefully good drugs will be on the way.


Now go out there and do something Nice.




                                                                Edmund Dulac

1 comment:

  1. Sweet spot, Sadie's blog. Loved the Sarah music, una favorita.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger