11 years ago, a nice couple of Standard Poodles had a baby, well, some babies. And one of them was this bundle of brown curly sweetness that we brought home with us when he was only 3 months old.
He has been the best companion, best friend, best protector and biggest sweetheart we could have ever hoped for.
He is one of the most well-traveled pups that I know of , having been born in NJ, lived in New York, Florida, Oregon and now Argentina.
He has been to the Hamptons on a regular basis, he is an Eastside Pup who liked Sundays in Soho and holidays in Central Park.
He enjoyed the summer he spent in the Berkshires and was not averse to moving there and being a Country Pup. But then as fate would have it, he became a Hot Florida Pup for a year, before being a Portlander for a year before becoming a Porteño Pup.. He really likes it here. He has made many friends and enjoys the attention and kindness of the Pup loving people here.
He makes me laugh, he comforts me, he "guards" me and he is a great Goodwill Ambassador ..
Happy Birthday to our Pup .. May he live 11 more years or more ...
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- ► 2014 (173)
- ► 2013 (189)
- ► 2012 (310)
- ► 2011 (356)
- Mondays - Look at This Blog !
- Argentina 3 - Mexico 1
- I want to live in an Old French Building . . she s...
- A Good Time For A Walk in the Park
- Yes? No ? Love it ?
- Blogs, Bloggers, Blogging
- USA !
- Messi Messi Messi !!!!
- Mondays Look at This Blog
- Happy Birthday Pup !
- Another Day , Another Mime
- Glimpses of Where We Live ...
- Becoming Argentine ...
- A Mystery at the Funeral.
- How is Life where you are ?
- Monday's Look at this Blog
- A Little Walk
- A Rainy Day
- Laughing and Barking
- Sick Day
- Something New~
- Café ! Café!
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood ..
- The Sounds of Silence .... or not
- Wandering in Palermo Soho
- Past touch and sight and sound
- Walkin' and Lookin'
- Blogging .. etc
- ▼ June (34)